Erstwhile Watermelon Margarita
Making this refreshing summer treat is fun and fast. The key here is fresh ingredients.
- 6 oz Fresh Watermelon Juice
- 1.75 oz Erstwhile Mezcal - Espadin
- 1.5 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- Rim w/ Sal de Gusano (worm salt)
- Lime Wedge Garnish
- Start with the watermelon.
- You can juice watermelon either with a blender or a traditional juicer.
- Squeeze the fresh limes.
- Add all ingredients to a shaker full of ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a glass partially rimmed with Sal de Gusano (or just regular salt).
- Garnish with a lime wedge.